Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I just spoke to Ana on the phone!

I sneakily neglected to tell her about the post card I wrote to her this morning, so it won't be "old news" when it finally finds its way to her, unlike last time... not that it contained much news to begin with... not much has happened. I'm about halfway through the novel I'm editing. Tomorrow I have the kids' theatre group thing again. And I'm finishing up the application for the film course at the end of this week. Still unemployed, still living in my parents' basement, still had it up to here with the Swedish negativity. But things are looking up, I think. Possibly.

I have some loose ends that I need to tie up, like canceling my mobile phone plan and terminating my Canadian bank account, telling Claire I won't be going to Emily Carr after all, telling Emily Carr I won't be going there after all, what else... I'm sure there's more...

I was up all night and designed a website - the stupid codes were not very cooperative, hence the "whole night" part of that sentence - the actual layout took no time at all, I'm quite Photoshop-skilled, it's the html and css and whatnot that makes the whole thing tricky... I also discovered that the codes work differently depending on your whether you use Explorer or Firefox, why do they do that, I don't get it, I hate technology, it's fickle and spiteful and just won't do what I tell it!

No comments: