Monday, April 27, 2009

Somewhat writing again

I was in a cluster yesterday and I had this wave of disconnected ideas for the thriller script I've been semi-working on, and I just had to put everything else aside and focus on this before the ideas went away, so I've been cutting and pasting in my mind and used up half a rain forest worth of post-it notes, and I now have a story. And I think I might write it in Swedish instead of English. I figured, now that I'm here to stay for at least a while and want to work on some projects while I'm here, it makes more sense to write a script in Swedish and try to get it made. But at the same time I think there's more of a market for scripts in North America. Plus everyone and anyone who would be willing and able to give me feedback on it, speak English, not Swedish... so I don't know yet.

I'm working on getting myself re-located to the Capital. I might have found a way to make this happen. I just have to work really hard and hope for a bit of good luck. Shouldn't be too impossible. (At least not the Good Luck part...)

No comments: