Monday, April 20, 2009

It's monday, what do you expect?

No video today I'm afraid. Just plain old-fashioned writing (it is what I do best, after all... and so modest!) I'm positioned at the old kitchen table, procrastinating and marvelling at the shortage of hair on my head (it's liberating to chop off your hair, okay, I'm not over it yet, give me a break!)

My mother got a parcel from Nova Scotia today, from Tony's parents, for some reason. We're all puzzled about it, I wanted to respond with a witty (and mean) "Romeo & Juliet" quote, but the mother had a visit by Jiminy Cricket and the parcel has been left unresponded to at this time.

I put together another little short in Windows Movie Maker (this stuff is addictive, it seems! although... I can get addicted to anything and everything, so maybe it's just me...) this one is even artsier and uncomprehensible than the first one I did, mostly symbolic and mainly pretentious, but there is a cool scene where I chop off my hair that makes it worth while to watch at least once (I said give me a break!)

Dad is fixing the hall. Brother is adolescent. Mum is at work. So that leaves me and the cat and I think I'm going to go for a walk once I've finished my coffee.

3 comments:

kevin said...

what was in the parcel?

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

A Canada scarf, two Bridgewater pens, two Nova Scotia flags and a bunch of Canada and Bridgewater pins! Isn't that awesome.

kevin said...

quite