Wednesday, April 22, 2009

stupid people on the internet

I don't know why I even have a Qruiser account anymore (Qruiser is an internet community for homo, bi, whatever, transgender etc people, but is mainly populated by straight guys looking for teenage girls with bicurious tendencies to be honest...)

I always forget I have it so I never log in. And when I do attempt to log in I'm placed in line to actually get in (just that, what internet community does that?) and when I'm finally in, like just now, I get harassed by some horny straight guy in stockholm, speaking english with bad grammar, with a picture of the eiffeltower instead of a facial photo and pathetic pick-up lines. And to top it all off, when politely asked to fuck off for the third time, he tries to outsmart me with semantics when he's clearly illiterate! honestly!

i hate stupid people (not mentally challenged, but stupid) especially the ones that just won't. go. away!

5 comments:

Myke said...

I don't know if you've noticed, but the internet is FULL of stupidity. I Don't know why you have a Qruiser account too, but I know I'd be one of those people that would be curious enough to go in there and see what it's like :P

Dear Ida said...

hahahaha i know how that feels!

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Mike, as long as you don't post pictures of your private parts and make lewd comments and shameful suggestions to young lesbians, see away ;)

Pearl said...

Haha!
Omg there are so many!
Not only on those sites...

Michael said...

I just want to hang with the cool kids :(