Tuesday, April 07, 2009

This is one of those minor catastrophies that has no real impact on your life but take up a whole day of just beating yourself up anyways.

I was just about to register as a user of the magnusbetner.com forum (Magnus Betnér is swedish stand-up comedian and he's doing a tour that apparantly goes no further North than Stockholm and I wanted to know why etc...) and being the unfocused and pixelated pixie that as I am, when asked if I was born before or after 1996, I clicked after... so now, in order for my account to be activated, I have to print this legal agreement thing and have my parent or legal guardian sign and fax it over to them and whatnot... yeah, I feel rather silly right now. But the one thing that would make me feel even sillier is to actually contact the webmaster and admit to the mistake, so I think I'm just going to leave it... I'm not really that opinionated about Magnus Betnér anyways, he pretty much says it all for me but with better words and no pause to breathe, I just wanted to know if he had any plans of doing any shows further North, but I can wait and see...