Friday, April 10, 2009

yay, easter. pah.

I logged onto Facebook to watch my friend Cesar's latest video blog, it's the 3rd one he's done and I think he'll be posting them daily, it's just really nice to hear his voice and see him and everything, because I miss him a lot, those of you who know him will appreciate that, and just imagine, I used to live with him. So I think it's understandable that it's leave a void.

And as I was logged into Facebook I saw that I had a new mail or message or whatever as well, so I went to check it... and imagine my surprise when it was a reply from my little brother to a message I ever sent!

You're the best!
Between Simon Johansson and You


Simon, i don't know how you do it, but you are SO cool and good.
Everything i, or some other amateur does, you do it SO much better.
It looks so easy when you do it. You are SO cool and awesome, and I would be SO happy if you would answer.
Maybe i could get your autograph? See, that would be so great.
I like Backstreet Boys you know, AND WESTLIFE, they are so cute, aren't they?
I and LOVE to watch friends!

Ok, have a good time!

Ida!
09 April at 22:42

Okej?? Ida, haru tråkigt eller?? Jag vet att du ser upp till mig, o att du tkr jag är bäst men jag trodde aldrig du skulle det på facebook??

Simon



...My brother, the Facebook Hacker.

I've been looking into student housing in Stockholm. Not as easy as I thought it would be. But then again, nothing ever is, so why am I surprised... You have to wait in line for these shitty student bachelors that cost a fortune for YEARS... that is insane. Ridiculous. Really.

So I think my mother has decided to be a closet easter celebrator this year as well. She's given my brother an easter egg, under the table, figuratively. And she's cooking. Easter type food. I am not impressed. This is not a holiday we celebrate, on her initiative. Why is it that when normal people have a midlife crisis they get a tattoo and porche, my mum becomes a closet christian? I guess she already has two tattooes, and I don't have the money for a porche, but if she's going to be secretly religious, then what's wrong with buddism, she was saying only yesterday how much buddism makes sense and how out of all the religions she sympathizes with that the most... well, buddists don't chickens to commemorate the crucifixion of jesus christ. Oh no. They eat parsley and meditate and, and... well, I don't know exactly what they do, but they, yeah... I'm a witch. That's as close as I'll get to religious sympathy, it was either that or atheism, and that thought is kind of a downer.

No comments: