Friday, April 10, 2009

Maybe I'm too focused on all the things that I don't want to do and feel I should and/or am forced to do. Come to think of it, I haven't really given much thought, at all, to what I actually want to do. Right now, I mean. In the long run I know what I want out of life on that big full monty scale. But right now, right this minute, I'm sitting here thinking, "I don't want to go into town. I don't want to see my friends. I don't want to be social and sit around doing nothing but talk about pointless boring shit for hours on end drinking coffee and chain-smoking, what's the point, etc etc etc..."

But, what do I want to do then? No idea. Nothing. Except, I don't want to be wanting to do nothing. I want to do something. But nothing in particular comes to mind. And then that makes me anxious and on it goes and this is so stupid, it's so stupid- and now my friends called and they're tired of waiting for me to get my arse to their place so they're picking me up. Jaha.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The thing I like most of you is you spend more time thinking about NOW rather than later.

it's why we have interesting conversations.

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

yep ;)