Friday, April 24, 2009

I'm a geek today!

I've been trapped in a world of nonsense (i.e. html and css codes) for the past twenty-four hours, unable to sleep, and tettering on the brink of insanity. today, some errands in town. caught a lift with my mum who happened to be heading in for the day as well. endured the unhelpful assistance of the job office handling officer of the day and snuck away before the mandatory information meeting with a union representative (not because i'm uninterested in the union, but because i've been to one of those meetings before, i doubt things have changed to drastically since, and even if they have... i figured unions were for the employed) went to the library, met up with my mum for lunch and hid behind a plant whenever someone i knew or used to knew or knew my mum walked by (it's a really small town!) helped my mum out with an errand and came back here to work on my website (the codes may have won the battle but they shall not win the war!)

reading "the five people you meet in heaven".


9 comments:

Michael said...

I like glasses.

They make people more attractive.

you also look different.

Dear Ida said...

They look like mine...wait where are mine? haha

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

also as in I look attractive? :P

and they're not yours, Cesar! They're mine, I had them in Van too, I just never wear them because they make my eyesight worse... don't ask.

Michael said...

no silly, the glasses they give you a whole other persona.

you don't have to be attractive all the time. :) hahaha cheese

kevin said...

well im gonna come right out and say it, you're a little hottie with the glasses ;)

and i like the new layout by the way. Very nice indeed

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

now there's someone who knows how to spell a compliment, MICHAEL, you could learn something from this gentleman. Thank you Kevin :)

Unknown said...

You just set me up to say something mean. Am I going to say it?.. not here.

You have to earn my compliments girl. :P hahaha

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

i don't think i like the sound of what that implies... you can keep your compliments to yourself, by all means! :p

Unknown said...

i just don't dish them out, I'm a respectable man not a [obligatory tasteless joke O_o].

I'll put it this way. You look like a book reader.that's hot in itself right? :D