Thursday, August 20, 2009

DI [dee] class.

Everything seems to fall into place. After so many months of depression and apathy and hopelessness, I'm charged again and it's an amazing feeling, I don't have time to eat or sleep anymore, my mind is whirlwind, I'm inspired, I'm happy, I feel alive for the first time since I left Vancouver, and the class is coming together, we all feel like we've known each other forever yet we're all new, and different, it's the perfect group, I don't think there is one or a couple I can connect with more than the rest, not like in Vancouver where I developed really deep feelings and connections with a select few (that makes it feel like I selected them and they should be so lucky, but I didn't mean it like that...) but I feel quite equally about everyone, and it's not a question of forming friendships, but of coming together to create and the atmosphere around the work is friendly, if that difference makes sense to anyone else but me... but when we're together, it's very harmonious and equal, the mood is light, the energy is buzzing, and I think we're all really stoked to be here and to work together.

I really need to start doing yoga again, now that I'm regaining my mood and energy, I need to start building some strenght and become more fit and healthy and all that... I also need to start eating and sleeping better, so I don't hit a wall before this first month is even up!

3 comments:

kevin said...

I'm so glad everythings working out for you! reading this and seeing your face totally made my night....yeah yeah i know im corny, deal with it ;)

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Hahaha, I like that you're corny, Kevin, that makes my day (guess I'm corny too, huh!) I know it's been a while since I promised another video clip blog thingy now, but I don't have a camera anymore (well I never did, it was my dad's...) but I've yet to try recording on my webcam, might work... but for now, all you get is a pixelated picture of my blubbering face :D

Dear Ida said...

Well 1. Coffee is what's keeping you up my love you have way to much caffeine, and weather you feel it or not it does affect your body and how it functions, especially the way you drink coffee my love!

And I totally understand! That how I felt about the cast of RENT. With the difference that our friendships did grow as the show progressed.

I am so happy to hear that things are looking up my love, it puts me at ease to hear things are feeling better! I couldn't want anything more for you!