Sunday, August 16, 2009

Some webcam pictures to give you an idea.

This is my window, and that's my flower over there..



This is my in my new room.. and behind me is the TV and the DVD, that's the mask Ana bought in Peru on the wall, although you can barely see it.. to picture left is a sofa and two closets, I'm facing the window and the desk, on the right hand wall is the bed and another bookcase like those two you can see in the background...


And this is what I've looked like all weekend, trying to edit my novel...


And that's where I'm at right now.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm rally sorry I haven't said anything yet. I'm in a bit of a position where I actually feel pretty ashamed to talk to people.

So typing is hard :P

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Why would you be ashamed to talk to people, I mean, for what? And if it matters, it's really nice to hear from you, when I hear from you :p

Dear Ida said...

hahahaha Love it!