Friday, January 16, 2009

Cheer up!

Just another quick note so as not to be overly negative in this thing... my agent left a message on my voice mail while I was at working, passive-aggressively folding t-shirts and avoiding the eyes of customers so I wouldn't have to pretend I was in a sunny state of mind and how can I help you, to let me know she watched my audition before she sent it off and she thought I did great. She sounded quite excited about it too, so I'm thinking she meant it.

I'm at home now. Funny how you become utterly calm at a point when you have carried the world upon your shoulders for a while, but hey jude, suck it up and get to work. Things won't change for you. You have to change things. There we go. The moral of the day. I'm done now...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

here's a story about how I'm trying to change things but fuck all is happening. but it's a social state and I was never good at talking hahaha