Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Auditioning

So the audition was fun. It was for a Nickelback music video, it turned out. I was paired up with a guy and we were sitting side by side on a couple of chairs that were playing the part of a car, and we sang "Living on a prayer" at the top of our voices and flirted and I fed him a cookie, etc.. then we were parked and he started making advances, I pushed him away and he gets aggressive.. anyway, we had instant chemistry, so it was great fun.

The callbacks are tomorrow, but I didn't get one. According to my agent I was too young.. but that doesn't make any sense whatsoever, cause the character was a 16-year-old, and I thought I'd be too old. I'm really confused about the whole thing.. anyways, would have been fun to get the gig, but I've got another audition already, a taped one, so that's a first. Don't know where or when I'm supposed to be taping this, but..

Ana approved of the script changes. So now we have our structure, time to dig deeper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

once you and ana get somewhat of a script together, even a couple pages, I'd love to read it again :)

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

sure, yeah. I have the structure for the story fairly solid now. So from now on we're looking at polishing and digging deeper and deeper more or less