Wednesday, February 16, 2011

It never ends

The theology student who owns this flat just phoned and woke me up to say that he won't be renewing my contract at the end of May after all, because he's decided to move back on the first of June instead of at the end of summer like he first told me. So now I have to find a new place to live as well.

If I had money, I'd pack my big backpack and head to the UK. But I'm broke on top of everything else. I'm going to see about that other temp agency for schools today, and then I'm going to swing by my brother's place and see if I can score some coffee (mine is running out at home)

Good news is that I'm only one sleepless night away from finishing the fifth draft of the script, I have the third act written out in notes (got that done when I worked for four hours yesterday) now I just have to sit down and type it up.

After work yesterday I met up with another freelance film-maker who is making a music video for this metal band and I'm going to be his FAD, it doesn't pay anything, but it's another cred at least.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

at least you're keeping busy right? and have 'some' connections.

Vancouver is such the worst, but I came back from an audition for a play that Missy and Joey are working on, so it was cool to also see them again

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Not nearly busy enough... I wish I had some auditions! I'm going crazy without the acting. What play is it? Do you think you'll get the part?

Unknown said...

The play is Eurydice, I think I did well but it's hard to tell if I got it. to be honest it felt more like I was hanging out then auditioning.