Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New plan for the future

1. make at least two short films in Stockholm (whilst auditioning for whatever I can get)
2. go to Norway and work and save up money (whilst re-writing my novel/writing a bunch of scripts)
3. take a one-month bartender course on Kos island (Greece)
4. go to London and find a bartender job, collective living, acting as well as literary agent
5. make connections in the film industry and get more of my own films made, as well as audition like crazy

How does that sound?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are a very busy person!

busy and ambitious!

DeathShrike said...

This is an excellent plan. Please don't starve.

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Not busy enough, right now!

No-one else seems to think this is an excellent plan. Quite the opposite. My parade has been thoroughly soaked with rain today, in fact. And I'm already starving. But that's okay. Pain in temporary, art is forever. If you do it right... ;)