Sunday, December 20, 2009

Website up and running (no, make that "jogging") again!

My website is up again! [ http://www.ida.cananime.net/ ] Since Mike decided to keep the domain for a while after all, and I'm leeching space off of him... I've only done a new layout (go figure, I know) and the welcome page and the about me page (again, go figure, I know already) but I'll keep working on it tonight maybe, add some portfolio stuff and some links, we'll see how I feel when I get home. Now I'm off to a dinner at my friend Ann-Sofie's place. If I don't get lost on the way... or fall over and is buried alive in the snow... that'd be an Alice in Wonderland way to go, wouldn't it... death by upside-down snow angel-making.

Anyway, just wanted to let you know about the site.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

yay, for the past month I've been wanting to work on my own website.

but seeings how it's down and that's more money I'd have to spend. it's going to be a while. :(

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

you don't want to have your cananime site anymore, or you want to have two? you can still work on it offline, and then when you have the money for the new domain it's all done to upload, right?

Unknown said...

cananime servers it's purpose.
and so does acid clockwerk :(