Thursday, December 03, 2009

Plans and finished business.

So I had a bit of a down trip (not in a drug-related way.) yesterday, I just felt really off and removed from everything around me. I didn't sleep well either, had the weirdest dreams. And the feeling held on into the morning, I'm shaking it off right now with coffee and positive thoughts, or whatever.. we'll see if it works. But on the upside of all of that, I finished my novel yesterday. So that's a relief. Now I can let it go

(well, I'll have to print it before I can mail it to a publisher, and it came to a final result of 317 pages, I'm not sure if the school will be too pleased with me printing that.. but if mum prints it at work, it'll take forever, since she'll have to sneak and do it little by little.. hmm, have to think of something..)

I bought a new calender for next year, not a Moleskin like the one I've had this year actually, because I fell in love with a dark red Filofax (but I have a Moleskin notebook instead, like the one you have Ana, yes, that's right, I copied you. Deal with it.) and I've already put it to good use. I think maybe that's what it is, all this planning and productivity, it's making me stress out.. anyway, I have swim school with my niece and nephew tomorrow, then a get-together with people from class at Mireya's place. Then on Sunday I might be taking my niece to a children's film screening in the morning and then I'm meeting my old friend Ann-sofie after that. See social Ida, you'll have to start calling me now!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This is the novel I'm yet to read, that's probably written in swedish right?

I'm on my 3rd draft of a script :P

It's nice to see you running all about for some reason :3

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Yep. If it gets published, I might consider translating it, just for my select few Canadian friends.. ;)

Is this a feature length script? Will I get to read it? I'm quite good at giving feedback, or so I'm told.. I'm writing a feature length script too! I'm on my first draft though.. well technically, I haven't started the first draft yet.. I'm writing on the treatment right now!

Yeah? Well, it was nice running around, but I think I got an overload of socialness and running, and shut down.. the past couple of days I've been just.. blank and "go away" hopefully it changes before tonight cause my class is hanging out for the first time in forever, and it would be nice to see some people I haven't work with on the production and haven't seen as much lately.. we'll see what I do!

How is your running recently? And you never answered my question about your agent, I want ALL the details! And have you been to any auditions yet?? :)

Unknown said...

It is a feature length, and you will get to read it. I just have to remember to email it to you, if you so desire it. It's insane, because in the process of that one, I've come up with 3 other scripts with perfect begining middle and ends, but I have to happy with this one before I go on to something else.

regardless of your overload you'll do just fine. I'm a social butterfly by accident you know. So I'm sure this will just happen, and they will be good things. and hooray.

I haven't given you all the details because to me there's something that just feels braggart about typing up a storm about it. All I can say is that I have an agent, he's a nice man, and I've just got him. so it's been full of "sign this, fill this out, do this." but I'll be sure to let the world know that I'm better than it when I land that commercial for tictacs or something :P