Wednesday, December 02, 2009

edit.

So last weekend I dressed up as Thelma from "Thelma & Louise" and went to a queer feminist film festival / party with Anja from my class (who dressed as Louise), we had our pictures taken with prop guns and had a few beers, saw a hilarious short film called "Revolutionärerna" and that was about as fun as it got, but it was still nice. The evening ended at a bit of an anti-climax but we still had a good time, all things considering...

I published a post before going out, telling you about this, but I deleted it because some jackass left a whole bunch terrible "poetry" in a comment and I couldn't figure out how to delete the comment and it really annoyed me, so I deleted the whole post...

In my reply to your comment, Cesar, I said that I miss you a lot today, and let's see if you'll notice that I'm thinking about you.

5 comments:

kevin said...

i saw that comment and i was like uhhhhhhhhhh what? but obviously didnt say anything cuz i thought you knew him

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

I know! It was completely random, and no I've never heard of him! Weird...

Dear Ida said...

he left that on my page too!

Dear Ida said...

he left that on my profile too!

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Why did you publish it??
I meant to ask you that, I saw it on your comments' page, and I was thinking.. why would he want that published in his blog, it sucks.. and it's spam! That's why I started with the moderated comments like you, so I wouldn't have to have anything like that on here again!