Saturday, September 20, 2008

web site

Did I mention that I've updated my website and it looks gorgeous, well, at least compared to what it used to look like, it's got a whole new pretty layout as well as content for the first time ever, so that's worth a look for anyone who's interested? Oh, I did. Alright then.

Well that's all I have time for, I'm afraid. I have to make this brief, because I got a voice mail message from an agent yesterday and I'm just about to go to the bank to deposit my pay check and then I'm going to call her back. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Ace said...

I took a look at the website and it's looking great.
if you happen to make any progress with that learning sign language thing please let me know. I've wanted to learn desperately for almost 6 months now and I applied to the part time prep course at VCC but that seemed unsuccessful... there's only so much that you can learn from a book or a dvd..

I'm glad to read that you're taking hold of all the things you want for yourself. It shouldn't be any other way =)

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

My co-worker told me that the community for the less of hearing (I'm not sure exactly what it's called to be honest) give courses for $40 but I'm going to look into it myself and yes, I'll keep you posted!