Friday, September 12, 2008

scraps

I had coffee with my FRIEND Mike two days in a row this week, one of them was actually his coffee with Ana but I barged in on them and made myself comfortable. Furthermore, Ana is worried about me because I am apparently (she´s right) getting depressed and I can´t afford to be at this point in time. So, today after having dropped one package to one agency, instead of the seven I as supposed to originally, I went and got a chamomile tea and a coffee at work and showed up on her doorstep and we discussed her play that she wants my help to write.

I sat with Adam on a park bench and talked for hours about life and death and certain things in between. We´ve also mentioned putting up an art exhibit together in the spring. I mentioned this to Ana and Mike and they seemed eager to participate, so hopefully something like that might happen. I actually painted a bit last night when I couldn´t sleep. Subconscious thought splatters really, but at least I´m being somewhat creative...

On another note, the adventures of Hedy continues, but that´s a different story for a different day when I´m not pressed for time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friend in caps right beside my name? my job here is done.

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

It absolutely is, I couldn't agree more, you're utterly correct (i.e. stop bugging me!) ;)