Saturday, September 20, 2008

The lone ranger

I've tinkered with my website and it looks completely different and actually has content for the first time ever. Real life has been quite insane lately. Or perhaps I'm the insane one, I'm not quite sure. What I am sure of though, is that if things keep going at this rate I might as well chuck my future autobiography and just sit down and write a soap opera pilot instead.

I just talked to my younger brother over msn for the first time in almost a year. He was getting ready for bed. He's almost a decimeter taller than me now, which is rather frightening, because to me he's still a little twit and unable to look down on me... But he's growing up, which is to be expected I suppose. I guess for everyone back home to be frozen in time whilst I'm here is simply too much to ask...

I'm experiencing a lot of chest pains recently, a bullet proof sign that I need to stop fretting and stressing out over things I have no control over and change those I have control over. But it's easier to procrastinate and sulk, as always. The right way isn't the easy way, my friend and co-worker told me and she's right. Well, those two friends I gained in exchange for the one I lost, well it's three lost now and none gained. I'm beginning to think I should just stay away from people.

No comments: