Sunday, November 09, 2008

intersection

Last night in Death by Chocolate we were serving the few desserts we had on styrofoam plates. Yeah. The dish washer is now completely broken. It's not just leaking water all over the floor and posing as a grave safety hazard for the poor employees scurrying all over the place, but it's actually broken. Which meant we couldn't use any glasses, plates, cutlery or anything that required washing, but all disposable stuff. Cheap, I know.

I really don't want to go back there tonight.

On the upside I'm getting stuff done, well kind of, I'm writing anyway. I'm on the third draft of my screenplay. We're discussing possible ways of promoting the thing and so on. This is the creative stage of our project though and I'm trying to make the most of it because eventually we're all going to be frustrated, uncreative and hating each other most likely... I'm with Cesar right now in Big News coffee shop, or "the clock tower" as I like to call it, and we've been discussing web layouts and promotional pictures, it's all very exciting..

My back really hurts since yesterday, although I don't know why. Probably all the typing...

Also a shadow of a feeling has risen from the past, the unrequited love of my life has come back to haunt me, but that's okay, I'm coming home for christmas and new years and I'll get to hang out with all my darlings back home and it'll be just like the old days... hey, a girl can dream for a moment right, before she has to get back to reality! :)

No comments: