Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I just watched David Cronenberg's Naked Lunch for the first time, and I loved it. I also ventured into Täby earlier and located that gym/health club with the student discount on the one year membership and I got one. I feel healthier already. I'm catching my first class tomorrow night after school - Power Yoga! - and then in the future I thought I'd also try and catch Monday night's core classes as well, so that way I work core strenght along side my yoga every week, but next Monday I actually have an audition of sorts, so I won't make it to the gym.

I talked to the photographer in Uppsala finally. I told him that I wouldn't have time to come up for any photo shoots until Christmas holidays, just to keep my options open. Now, I only have four more people to contact. One old friend and three prospective new ones. I shall keep you updated on that.

Now I have to try and get a hold on tomorrow's schedule so I know where I'm going. Have a good night, everyone.

2 comments:

DeathShrike said...

Naked Lunch is one of my favorite movies! Glad you liked it!

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Oh I more than liked it, it's utterly amazing! And I've never even heard of it before, I found it by accident at the film library! And now I'm a bit miffed that everyone has kept it a secret (or so it seems, what, I'm paranoid by nature...)