Saturday, October 17, 2009

Every time I remember I actually have a camera on me now, it's in the middle of the night or evening and I'm by myself, walking down the street, so all the pictures I've taken since my mum leant me the camera are of blurry street lights.

New episode of Supernatural tonight. I've got crisps and cactus drink. And I'm giddy as the fangirl I'm really not usually (but the trailer last week looked wickedly funny, so I've been looking forward to this episode!)

But first, rewrite script. No Supernatural until work is accomplished. I'm actually disconnecting my internet after I've posted this so as not to be tempted to procrastinate any further! I swear!

Also, I've lit a candle for you Cesar (that is not as ominous as it sounds, it's my way of sending you positive, healing vibes.) I hope you feel better soon!

1 comment:

Dear Ida said...

Thanks beautiful!