Friday, October 16, 2009

Held back a day.

Was very unfit for school this morning after having tossed and turned all night with fever and stuffed nose and aching back and other such lovely things. So I decided to stay home. I slept until five in the afternoon... I guess I was more exhausted than I thought!

Feeling a bit better now. Back is only "I did yoga"-sore, not "why the hell did you walk around in the cold without proper clothes on"-aching, so that's a good pain, not a bad one. Can definitely live with that. Fever gone and nose functioning. Should be fit for school again in the morning!

One more thing; guess what came in the mail today!? The letter from Teaterhögskolan (The theatre school)! My audition is scheduled for the 3rd of November at 8:30 in the morning! It's official! It's happening! I'm so excited! Wish me broken legs!

3 comments:

DeathShrike said...

I'll do better! I'll GIVE you broken legs!

Ovanliga vantar said...

Music plays a very small part in my life but funny enough theres always lyrics and songs coming up whatever I here somebody say. November 3rd is so much Rolling Stones and " Ruby Tuesday ". Who could hang a name on you ? Some soreness from training is a good feeling I think. Good luck with the audition, maybe I aint suppose to say stuff that like that but one of my so usually unemployed actor friends got a job and hes making " Svinalängorna " right now and I said the same to him.

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

broken legs and good lucking are much appreciated! (and much needed!)