Wednesday, May 27, 2009

On the brink of something extreme, don't know what yet

So, tomorrow is the day. I just spoke to the film guy again on the phone and to be honest I don't have a very good feeling about this, but I'm in a desperate situation and it calls for a leap.. and then there's the interview at the dramatic institute, so that's a good thing (I'm awfully nervous!)

And today my Vancouver pals are shooting their short! I'm ever so excited about that as well, I just wish I could be there with them, but ah well. Another time! Trust me, though, I think it's going to be brilliant, because the script is great and they're a talented and creative lot, so I'm sure it's going to be something really special (unless they kill each other in the process!)

Heading into town for a coffee right now. Well, in a bit.

No comments: