Sunday, May 17, 2009

Theo 1 Year

Tjockis (my cat) and I are sitting here, getting caught up with the email-checking. I just got back from Stockholm, went with my parents to my brother's place just for a few hours to celebrate Theo's first birthday.

He was cool as a cucumber and charming as always, but the older kids got a bit wired.. I don't think he got to hang on to a single present, the others were too busy fighting over them and running around and screaming and stuff.. but he was happy to just play with a couple of balloons that were hanging on the railing to the staircase. He didn't pay much attention to us when we sang to him and his sister blew out the candle on the cake, but once the stuff was in his bowl and he got to taste it, I think his eyes grew two sizes and his smile three! :)

My little brother and the parents are downstairs watching a football game right now, which I find to be the most boring thing one could possibly do, so Tjockis and I are hiding away upstairs, and in a minute I'm going to start on dinner.. just thought I'd share one thing before I end this, and that is, I got this phone call the other day.. This guy, Yassir Mustafa, is making a movie and apparantly he found my name and number on the job office's website, and he requested to see a picture of me, so I emailed him a couple and then he phoned back and said "You've got the role" (apparantly I have a romantic-looking face...) so I don't know what will come of that, but I agreed to meet him and read the script.. I'm going down to Stockholm anyway to look at a room, so I thought I might bludgeon two pigeons to death with the same blunt object and meet up with him. I'll keep you posted (that is, if he doesn't kidnap and/or murder me before I have a chance to...)

2 comments:

Dear Ida said...

Oooo...could be fun!

But please do so cause if you don't I will panic!

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Keep you posted? You know I will!
I got called to an interview at the school I want to go to! :D