Tuesday, March 18, 2008

blue flowers.

I have been landed with a (probably psycho-somatic) head cold, this previous weekend I was running an on-and-off fever, which is always a lot of fun...

On Friday we had the screening of our Larry Kent scenes. I was quite nervous about that to say the least, but of course, in the end, it didn't match to anywhere near my worst-case-scenario mental images, so even though I wasn't entirely pleased with it, also to say the least, I was pleasantly surprised by how brief and harmless the sex scene was and how ridiculous the slashing of wrists were and how little you could actually see of my face due to a large amount of black-dyed hair was in it. So overall not too bad an experience.

Earlier in the week Gill gave me and Tony the number of her new landlord and we called her in between scenes (we were filming Gill's film last week, our second and last location shoot) and had a meeting/viewing scheduled for the end of the end of the day, and after the viewing we paid the security deposit and the place is ours; finding and securing a place has been nowhere near as painless a process as this for either of us in the past and we were rather shocked by the time we walked away from the place and the realization of how much we grew up in the span of that day came crashing down on us. I'm really excited about our new place, although I'll severely miss living with Cesar. To be honest I'd expected Cesar and I to drive each other up the walls within the first week of living together, especially in such a limited amount of space, but I can't even picture living without him now. It's us. We belong together, not apart. We compliment each other, bicker though we may, and him and Josh better get a place fairly close to ours if they end up living together after school.

Also, I'm -- well, we're -- getting a kitten, hopefully! We haven't really looked for one yet cause we don't move in until the first of April and even after that we must prioritize furnishing the place, getting head shots taken, filming our second scenes for the promo reels, working on the musical and graduating and all that stuff before we can start worrying about pets... yeah, I almost had myself convinced with that one, but no... as soon as we're in, I'm getting a kitten!

Oh, and in regards to the title of this entry, I bought some really cool blue and green flowers the other day, I was going to give them to Gill in case me and Tony ended up going over to her place for a visit, cause we've been talking about going over to meet her kitten and just hang out and stuff, but we didn't end up going that day, and also my fever got worse so I went home... but the flowers are now in mine and Cesar's apartment, two in a bottle of Cabernet Savignon and one alone in a bottle of Shiraz...

1 comment:

Indio Sangriento said...

Hey!!! I liked your blog. I am uruguayan, I write in spanish, you will not probably understand what I write, but I really like what you write. I´ll visit you!!
Kisses