Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sunkisses all over

It's been excrutiatingly hot today, I thought I was going to pass out at one point, but I didn't so, no harm done really. Went into town with my family for lunch. First place we went to didn't have any vegetarian alternatives so we left. Second place we went to did have a vegetarian alternative, although not during the summer apparently. But we stayed there all the same, and they specialized one of their dishes for me so it didn't include any meat, so that worked out okay.

I wore a black tunic that I got with the latest Elle magazine. Didn't actually buy the magazine myself, I just have to say. It's just a friend of mine's husband gets them for free in the mail, but they never read them so she's started sending them on to my address. I quite like them to be honest, not the articles so much because it's mainly about unimportant things such as celebrity gossip and fashion.. but I do like the photo section, because the pictures are really great even though the motif tend to be anorexic top models. I usually draw some of them, just for the exercise, when I have time to sit down... And I wore my new black shades. They're big and beautiful. 've got that kinda old moviestar-look to them. I quite like that. And they hide half my face, which I really like...

When we got back home, Kattiz phoned and we decided to go for a swim. But since my family, minus my dad, were going to go out to the island and swim out there, we decided against going to the lake, and came with them instead. The water was excellent! We swam across, over to Kattiz' family's island and had a coffee with them, then we swam back and had a coffee with my family. After that we went home again. The boat ran out of gas so Fredrik, my oldest brother, had to row half of the way...

I want to watch a movie. Haven't decided which movie I want to watch, but I suppose it doesn't really matter, because if I have my mind clearly set on which movie I do want to watch, I'll just be disappointed and grumpy when I'm voted down by the rest of the family... I want to paint...

1 comment:

Christopher Trottier said...

What movie are you wanting to watch?