Monday, July 18, 2005

Ordinary Life


Went with mum to see one of her old friends today while dad and simon watched a soccer game on telly. It was really nice to get out. And mum's friend is really great, and inspiring. She let us borrow some books and the movie "Finding Neverland" which I hadn't seen yet! I have now, and it was even better than I thought it would be!

Now I just want to write all night!

But my shoulders ache and I'm tired... and besides, I have an early call tomorrow... have to get up and start dealing with my childhood and my life. By sorting through all my stuff. I need to get a grip of things. It will be really awful I imagine, but it will feel great afterwards I'm sure.
Besides, I have something to look forward to.

Harry Potter and the Halfbloof Prince!!

speaking of which... I've boarded a new slash ship! The remus/sirius which I'm currently riding towards the horizon until the crack of dawn, then I'll probably go back to Monaboyd for a while... have to write the next chapter of "Complicated Feelings" (I'm having second thoughts about that title b.t.w...) and post it on lj... just haven't had the time... or I haven't taken the time, I guess... I will tomorrow though!


Oh and this is what I looked like the evening before last:


and this is what my bite band's case looked like last night after I'd had my sleepy way with it:

hee hee!

2 comments:

Christopher Trottier said...

It must have taken you a long time to get your hair like that.

Fallen_Angel said...

hi.
tks to comment my blog, you have a great blog :O)
know will I visit every day!
I hope yours news!
have a nice day! :O)


(sorry my english)

big kiss