Friday, July 15, 2005

dawn-memories and glitter powder

I've been stressed out as per usual the last couple of days. Not that I've managed to get much done, but I've been stressed all the same (or probably because of it to be honest) had a few new ideas but I haven't been doing any serious writing. I've hung out with Kattiz and Sara, we went for a coffe yesterday and then we went to garage sales-shop (or whatever it's called) and in the evening we went to this event at the hill which turned out to be completely boring, but all the same. We also met fredde there briefly. Later I spoke to Axl on the phone for a while, then again around 3 AM. He phoned just as I was creating my own writing book - I'm very handy it turned out! - and then I went to bed.
I woke up, much too late, around noon. My family was getting ready to go out to the island. I decided to stay home, at least for a couple of hours. Told them I'll give them a call when I want to come out as well. So far today, I've created a new blog on my account where I'll be posting photos of my friends and family. I've already posted some, and now I'm going to put a link to it on my site before getting dressed and walking into the village. I forgot to eat yesterday so I'm going to buy something eatable. and a pregnancy test. Oh, did I tell you... the sky was perfect the night before yesterday. You know when it's too perfect to be real... I think I wrote something about it.. oh yes, here it is.

2005-07-14 3:25 AM

I just got back inside. The sky is magnificent. The husky deep blue of twilight is bright with the first specks of dawn and full of clouds that appear to be illuminated by pink neon lights. I had to photograph it before going to bed. Just standing there in the middle of our lawn, looking off to the right of our house, the view was beyond even the faerytold perfection of childhood. It was beauty driven to the brink of surrealism and absolutely breathtaking.
And there I was; wearing my dad's shorts and my mum's sleeveless t-shirt, both of them much too bif for me (and my bite band) and my arms were glistening with the lavender oil I'd made and smeared across my ugly scars to make them bleach, holding the camera shakily to my face.
I'm quite certain that I wasn't as beautiful a sight as the morning sky itself, but I was there to see it. I was the only one to see it, and the only one in position to eternalize it with my camera. It was just me and the sky. Everyone else were sound asleep in their beds all around me. Dead to the world... it made me feel like a ghost.

Anyway. I'm going to get going now, I'm all dressed (cut-off jeans, black top and barefoot. And wearing lots of bronze metallic-looking powder, glittering away all over me, and don't ask me why - I found my old makeup from when I lived in Hille, and just went beserk...) So that's it for now. Might update this entry later on if I have any... news... of significance. yeah.

1 comment:

David said...

imperiet rocks