Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Bad day

I fell asleep sometime this morning and woke up at two in the afternoon. Didn't feel altogether that good, in fact I felt awful. As the first hour of my state of wakenness progressed in ache in front of the computor, my mood took a further down turn. Then Kattiz, my best friend, phoned and it turned out she felt quite the same as me, although her awfulness had an anger streak in it... Funny how it gets. We're both extremely restless to the point where we're too exhausted to do a thing, and we both get testily and moody around other people (especially our families and long-distance boyfriends) She too has had trouble sleeping, and been stressed out all summer. But it's not really wierd at all, because we've been best friends since playschool, so it'd be wierd if we weren't alike... Anyway. We decided to go for a walk together and get rid of some of that pent up energy and aggression. You'll see... with the combined power of our negative energy, we will conquere the world!! Mwahahaha! or something like that....

This was too days ago:


A man phoned
he'd purchased a book from my father
on the internet, but didn't know where
to send the money
I put my dad on and continued
to pack my life into boxes again
A quarter of an hour later
when I passed the kitchen on my way downstairs
dad was still on the phone, chatting merrily
about "The pianist" and a book about
world war two

No comments: