Monday, July 19, 2010

Script-writing and Flat hunting

The feature screenplay that I wrote and then decided wasn't really right and had to be made into two different stories and further developed and then written again, well I've written one of them now. So, again, I've written a feature screenplay. But it's not completely done because I'm still not sure if it should have a parallel narrative with past events, or if it should have actual flash backs, or just leave it to the dialogue in present time, actual dialogue and subtext, to tell the story of the past, the way it is now...  Basically, I don't know if I'm telling a "Beautiful Kate" or a "Margot at the wedding"...

Did I tell you I chopped my hair off?


Other things from the boring reality we're confined to:

The flat that Min and I thought we would get is no longer an option, which means we're both back to square one and potentially homeless come September. This situation is always fun. Never gets old. Really.

The job situation looks about the same way. The woman at Pocket Shop will get back to me in three weeks, when she gets back from her holiday, and I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for that, but that doesn't feed my bank account during the rest of the summer, though. So I'm going to head out with another batch of CV:s and see what happens.

No comments: