Tuesday, August 30, 2005

written hints of the future

First day of school today. I'm still keeping an open mind. (Also my horoscope told me I'm not allowed to pout and sulk just because things turn out differently than I've expected, or they won't develope as quickly as I'd like them to...) But it actually seems promising, although I dare not say anything in advance, we'll see how it feels tomorrow and then how it feels in two weeks. These things can't be emotionally rushed into anyway - don't judge a book by its cover and all of that - but I'm rather proud of myself for being so outgoing and nice today. I went for the myseriously thoughtful but openminded and kind personality. Not blatantly inviting people to crash the haven of my mind, but also not sending them on their way without hearing. Does any of that make any sense to anyone but me, I wonder?

My shoulders hate me very much today. I hate them too. I dozed off on the sofa when I got home because it hurt too much to be standing or sitting. So I fell asleep and woke up later in the evening and now I won't be able to sleep tonight either. Go me.

Katapult Publishing's newfounded literature/poetry magasine has accepted a few of my poems to publish in their first (or among their first) editions. At first I was over the moon. Now I'm drenched in cold sweat. I can't even remember what poems I sent them. But they are by no doubt awful and I will be deeply ashamed if they're published! I should have used a pseudonym....

I want to be able to create as beautiful photographs as Viggo. But I won't even bother to read my camera's manual. Bloody Hell I'm pathetic aren't I. (Note: See how there isn't any question mark? That means it wasn't really a question, or if it was it was rhetorical. Which means; Don't answer!)


No comments: