Monday, August 08, 2005

there goes gravity


And I'm back.


We arrived home last night, after a good five days' trip, where three were spent relaxing and spending quality-time together with friends and family, and two were spent travelling from A to B and back again.

For those of you who aren'ty up-to-date with this little adventure I've been out on, I can tell you that I've been down to the swedish west coast together with my family. We had been invited to stay at (my older brother Fredrik's girlfriend) Annelie's parents summer house, and also on the way down we stopped by Gothenburg and met up with my cousins, Robin and Krille and their father Anders, at the Liseberg tivoli. I also met up with my boyfriend and talked to him over a cup of coffee, somewhat difficult chat, but life's not easy all the time I guess. I hope I won't lose him over this, he's one of my best friends.

Annelie's parents (Birgitta and Eje) summer house was lovely, and the town itself was beautiful as well. Such a fantastic scenery there by the sea, and the sky was absolutely breath-taking (you know me and clouds: I was out of it for quarters of hours at a time, just staring at the cloud formations and the light and shadows interacting across the smudging blue -- and when we got to the beach... what with all of that reflected in the water... I'm as speechless now as I was then...) Took some photos while we were down there, so I can show you what it was like to some extent...

that's mum, annelie and birgitta walking ahead of me, we're on our way to the beach

this is the beach

this is a stone on the beach

this is annelie standing on the beach

this is a pidgeon sitting on a telephone pole

and this is the whole group of us standing outside Varberg's fortress

No comments: