Friday, July 01, 2011

Morning, people!

Okay, so I completely meant to go to sleep last night... I even went to bed and everything, early even, but somehow I got to reading slash fic and I just wasn't tired so I kept reading, and eight o'clock turned to eleven then one then three and considering I had my alarm set on four, because I actually got some (regular) work this weekend and today my shift starts at (ridiculous) six-forty-five on the complete opposite side of town, which means I have to leave at five to make it there on time, I figured it'd be both pointless and idiotic of me to actually go to sleep since not only would an hour do more damage than good, but I'd most likely oversleep as well once I finally dozed off... which is why it's not four-thirty and I haven't slept, and I'm already starting to feel all fuzzy around the edges and giggly and silly and all over the place, and I'm supposed to sit at a cash register until five this evening... good times!

& I cut my hair again. Not much left of it now. But I still I have at least one more go left this summer before I get too skinhead-y for comfort...

Coffeecoffeecoffee now yesss goodcoffee. Have a good day, people! Since I won't, you know, have one on me or whatever!

No comments: