Saturday, July 30, 2011

Just stuff

So, I don't think this blog has ever looked so hideous. I guess that's what I get from being lazy and thinking "what the hell, I'll give this new template thingy a go this time around instead of tinkering with the codes..." -- Obviously not a permanent solution. Someday soon, my blog will be stunning. As will the website that I'll also own by then. But for now, you'll just have to suffer the site (haha)

Production meeting today. Thought I'd get some reading in before I have to leave. Tove finished the new draft of her screenplay yesterday, so I thought I'd give that a read-through. Also I should read the screenplay for the film of today's meeting, which I still haven't, just the production description with synopsis and director's vision. Sounds really cool, though, so I'm sure the screenplay will be as well.

No comments: