Monday, February 08, 2010

Det är ni som e de konstiga, det är jag som e normal

The most amazing thing happened the other night. I was working late on the zombie film and Anja phoned me, she was at the train station about to go home to Värmland for the weekend, and was just about to buy her ticket when her brother had phoned and said he had two extra tickets for Thåström! So obviously, since she loves Thåström just as I do, she decided to delay her departure until the next morning and phoned me! So more impromptu than ever I went to a Thåström concert with Anja, her older brother (also the dad of my darling child actor in my short film - that I've finally come up with a title for, by the way... "Vi stannar här" - We're staying here.) and his, slightly toasted friends. It was awesome and magical and fantastic. I love Thåström. When everyone else listened to Backstreet boys and Spice girls, back in the day, I listen to Ebba Grön and Imperiet (which is funny, because apparantly Anja's brother had said the exact same thing to her, except instead of Backstreet boys and Spice girls it was Per Gessle. The previous generation. And Thåström's still standing!)

I'm in the production room of the zombie film right now. People are going mad with stress. We start shooting on Saturday and nothing is done! It's still fun though.

2 comments:

Ovanliga vantar said...

I love imperiet but I saw Thåströms playlist and hes only playing like 1 maybe 2 songs from that era wich I find sad. My favourite song is " Man ska inte krossa Holländskt porslin".

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Yeah I know, lots of old favourites were sorely missed, but then again there wasn't one song that he performed that wasn't great, so I guess it's difficult to make a playlist when you have so much wonderful material from so many years to choose from!