Friday, March 13, 2009

Life in a box

spent the night on Ana's couch, we attempted to have our last (for now) writing session last night, but I think we created more problems with the dialogue than we came up with solutions, but in Ana's research she came up with a couple of things that I didn't know about butterflies, that I know now. Hanging out with people later in some sort of farewell coffee consumption. Tomorrow Cesar gets back. I'm already packed and ready to go, I just don't know when I'm going, where I'm going, still waiting for a reply from back home.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"with people" is that my new nickname? ;)

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

that depends who this person is? O.O

kevin said...

haha its kevin...sorry, clearly that was more obvious to me than you :P