Sunday, January 23, 2011

Plan updated.

Just talked to both Ana Maria and Cesar via Skype, at the same time, although Ana did most of the talking and Cesar sort of hung back, but then again, it's only fair since I've talked to him twice recently and I haven't talked to Ana in over a year.

She's got her heart set on a trip to Europe in September. So my plan now has three steps instead of two... make film(s) in Stockholm, save up for trip in September and save up for bartender course and move to London.

Still no reply from the producer. Which makes sense since it's midnight on a Saturday and she's probably not checking her email right now. I keep forgetting, just because I'm part-time insomniac and compulsively check my email every ten minutes, doesn't mean anyone else does...

No comments: