Monday, March 08, 2010

One of those mornings

Couldn't sleep last night. Got caught up with Supernatural, even though I'm sort of over that show now, just to have something to focus on as I was trying to sleep, which I eventually did (but by that time I was back to old episodes of Touching Evil, which I know by heart so it's easier to watch it with my eyes closed and thus easier to lure myself to sleep.) But I was basically undead when my alarm went off this morning and looked it too. And I managed to be running late and everything. Only to get a phone call from my new teacher as I was on the train and discover that I wasn't even supposed to show up, only group 1 was supposed to, but I might as well come into school anyway so that we could have one of our meetings (she likes to have meetings with you.) so I figured I'd go get a nice big coffee and relax, print my scripts and proof read quietly until she was done with group 1... well, I realized I'd forgot my wallet at home. Yeah. So here I am, the living dead, no coffee (or teacher) in sight, running on empty as far as caffeine and any other form of energy goes, and it's only nine thirty. What do you suppose my chances are of making it through the day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so typical, haha. did you ever end up sleeping?

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Well, yes, eventually, but I was half-asleep all through the day as well! Not the best state to be in (ask Jack from Fight Club, he'll tell you!)