Thursday, March 04, 2010

maah.

Don't know quite what to do with myself now. But at least I've rested a bit. Tomorrow I'll get some serious work done.

Saw Min today. She got back from Brasil yesterday, we went to Skärholmen and had coffee and talked some.

Then I went to my brother's since I'd been invited over for dinner when he phoned me yesterday. Vegan pancakes with vegan whipped cream and blueberry jam. Got to see the kids and then they went to bed and I had coffee and watched some telly with my brother and Annelie.

Then I went home and attempted to permanently curl my hair with this foul-smelling toxic stuff that I bought, I don't think I did it right or it doesn't work very well, but we'll see what it looks like when my hair's dried...

Watching Wire in the blood now, and falling asleep sitting up. Should probably crawl into bed. 

Sorry. I'm too knackered to compose interesting or witty sentences. I'll leave off here and talk to you again later when I'm more... you know... into it.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's okay, I'll belt out the wit for both of us.

(imagine I said something funny, than you say:)

"You're the worst."

"Yeah, but I'm the best at it."

*rimshot*

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Oh Michael... only you! ;)
Hey have you seen "Heathers"?

Unknown said...

no, but I've heard about it. I think?