Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Busy.

Pre-production work is turning out to be really demanding and time consuming. I feel like I'm threading water and not much gets done despite doing everything at once 24/7... but at least we have a couple of actors to audition tomorrow, so that's something.

I had my big theatre school audition this morning. I was really nervous yesterday, but then by the time I got home I started feeling under the weather and then spent the entire night tossing and turning with fever chills. Not much of an improvement this morning when it was time to get up either, in fact I felt worse because I hadn't slept... but I made it into town and I stayed alive in the gruesome waiting room and then I performed the self-chosen Stepmom monologue without fainting, so that's good I guess... but in terms of performance value, I've done better and I doubt they were very impressed.

In school now. Back to work.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the weekend set me up for being sick, but my immune system is holding on like a champion.

I remember a recent audtion I was at. Really nervous so I belted out One-liners at the audition, They loved it...

Even if I didn't get the part :P

Dear Ida said...

Shitty my love! That sucks.