Saturday, November 21, 2009

Being social.

I went for lunch with Min and Anja yesterday. And afterwards we went to a bath house and swam for a little bit, then went to the fun area with the slides and the opening in the wall to go outside (which was really nice, because the water was warm and the air was cold) then we tried out the big slides a few times (I was the fastest down!) it's the first time I've been in one of those places for a really long time, it was fun once we got into the water, but the changing room and showers still gets my walls up.

Afterwards we went to Anja's place and had dinner and got ready to go out. We met up with a couple of guys from school and danced for a bit in this rather posh place before they closed, and then Ayedin wanted people to come home with him for an after party, but we were really tired and decided to go home instead. But I had fun.

Min called me this "morning" and wondered if I wanted to come by her place tonight and play board games. I think I'm going and I'm bringing my Swedish design playing card deck with old movie stars on them. I've actually never used it (don't trust it not to get ruined or scattered if I were to use it with my family...)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

being social is fun (with the right people :p)

and on a side note, ohmygodohmygodohmygod (you'll never guess)

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

whatwhatwhatwhat??? (you're right, I won't guess..) :P

TELL TELL TELL! :D

Unknown said...

I get to be one of those fancy actors with middle men :D

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

"middle men"? what?

Unknown said...

hahaha I didn't think it was that cryptic

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

It wasn't cryptic, I just don't know what it means..

Unknown said...

(agent) :P