Wednesday, September 02, 2009

And it rains.

My throat is killing me, but at least I'm not running a fever anymore. It's raining.

That reminds me of a sketch by the guys from Varan-TV.

They did a sequence of sketches making fun of directors and essentially the whole Hollywood thing, where there's this typical director guy making new movie adaptations out of Astrid Lindgren's books (Pippi Longstocking?) and each one is an action movie made with adult actors, and drugs and guns and stuff, and each time when he's summerizing at the end of the sequence he always says the same thing, "It's dark. It's the ninetees... Oh, and it rains."

We started editing stuff in school now. Final Cut. I stayed late with a couple of others until I was fed up with everything between here and today. Then I went home. Got here at midnight and made myself a huge mug of disgusting tea with honey in it. For my throat. I was going to drink some this morning as well, but it's really not helping, so I'm helping myself to some coffee instead. So, there.

4 comments:

DeathShrike said...

Your throat hurts? Try living next to this: http://la.curbed.com/archives/2009/08/scary_enough_to_bring_down_property_values.php

My town is on FIRE.

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

...Whoa. Okay, no disrespect intended, but that looks really cool! :/

Dear Ida said...

No babe! Coffee is the worse for that....

hahaha

Dear Ida said...

By the way check your twitter!