Wednesday, June 08, 2011

Met up with Anja yesterday for coffee and conversation. She also brought me up to speed with her end of the casting. This actor that we really want for the part of the Big brother, she actually got a hold of him and pitched him the project and he seemed genuinely intrested. So she emailed him the script. Now we just have to wait and see. Other than that, I guess things are coming together.

I spent a while cruising a second-hand store and found some clothing items for a couple of the characters, as well yesterday. The store wouldn't actually lend them to me, so I ended up buying them. But I only chose things that I can see myself wearing, that way it's not a big deal if I don't get re-imbursed for them, I'll just keep them after the shoot. The two blouses/dress shirts that I found for the Mother, in particular, will more than make up for it, they're just my type, all 70s style and kind of hideous, but in a cool way. I just love my hideous shirts.

No comments: