Wednesday, March 09, 2011

"Things are looking up"

I finally got myself a new mobile. I've yet to get it running, because I needed to download a newer version of itunes before I could sync it and whatnot, and in order to download anything, you need an internet connection and so I had to get myself to the nearest library where I could access an internet connection, but as of this afternoon I am back in business, and it's such a relief it's ridiculous. All those times I claimed to be anti-social and expressed naïve wishes to be phoneless, I take it all back. Obviously, there's a difference between turning the sound off your mobile or screening your calls when you wish to be left alone for a while, and being stripped of your only link to the rest of the world, against your will...

I also went and got myself spontaneously tattooed yesterday. Hugin & Munin, like I'd already decided on. The sketch I made myself about six months ago, only twice as big -- the tattooer's suggestion, and it seemed like a good idea -- and not on my shoulder blade like I'd originally planned, either -- no-one's suggestion, just an impulsive change of plan, completely on me. I'll take a picture of it later and post it, see what you guys think.

No comments: