Thursday, March 17, 2011

I haven't had Internet on my computer for a while, but I have a new mobile now with Internet access at least, but it's a real pain writing anything at length on this tiny touch screen keyboard.. But a quick update for now;

The past week I've been embarassingly unproductive and not worked one bit, but I did finish the sixth draft of my screenplay in time for the deadline for the feedback meet in Sunne; I'm leaving town this Monday, travelling by car with Kajsa again, and won't be back in Stockholm until the 25th. Tonight I'm meeting Tove to discuss the photography in the short film I'm just starting pre-production on, and tomorrow I'm meeting the producer.

I'll be busy all weekend, working pro bono as a FAD on a shoot of a music video for this garage metal band that are releasing their first CD. I'm not too excited about it, but it'll get me another credit at least..

I'll probably be able to write a proper entry next week, I know the place I'm staying at has wireless so.. I'll check back with you then!

No comments: