Sunday, August 22, 2010

I've been staying in my childhood home, visiting my parents for the past week, and sort of loading my emotional batteries. It was well-needed I think. I'm starting to feel alive and less depressed now. I also cut my hair again, and then I found my little brother's razor and went a little crazy. But I'm happy with the result, I feel like myself, more than I did before, which is weird because I never had this type of butch rocker haircut before. I guess it was about time I tried it.

Been generating some new ideas, but haven't been doing a lot of actual writing, but I think I'm about ready to in a bit. I just need to think a bit longer, then I can get down to it.

2 comments:

DeathShrike said...

Without even having seen your hair, I approve based on the description alone.

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Okay awesome *laughs*
If you want to see it, there are pictutres.. Facebook! ;)