Monday, May 24, 2010

Tedious everyday stuff.

Uploading my CV to different groups of retail companies' websites. I rather work in a café, especially over summer and autumn, but I'm in no position to be picky. Besides, one type of store that would be almost ideal for me and would be my dream job if making films weren't already... book stores! So, keep your fingers crossed for a position in one of those lining up for me. Looking for work is tiresome and discouraging. But now I'm going to replace my "new" pajamas (I got another bag of clothes from my sister-in-law, including a lovely pair of pajamas!) with something more respectable and head for school. Anja and I are working afternoons and evenings for three days now, because she already got a job and started this morning.

The scriptwriting course admission's third step will be announced this wednesday too. It's just an interview, and it's in Stockholm, so I'm actually hoping that I passed step two. So there's another reason to keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: