Saturday, September 18, 2010

So I got tumblr.

After much brain washing from DeathShrike (not really, he mentioned it a couple of times) I got around to getting myself a tumblr account, but I'm still going to keep this blog since I've had it for so long, and it's got all my old journal entries. But I might not update it for a while (or at all, who knows) So if you want to keep reading about my boring existence, you might want to update your bookmarks... http://idathomasdotter.tumblr.com/ would be the new address, then. Hope to see you there. (Don't you just love that word: tumblr... well, tumbler, would be the word, but isn't that cutely (?) spelled as well... Okay, I was sarcastic on the last one but not on the first one, I actually do like that word.)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I only have mine for professional uses and not for personal fun.. which I've been meaning to do, but never get around to it :(

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

Well I sort of already have a journal for private personal fun, that's my livejournal, and I don't think I can keep up with three different ones, and I don't mind combining my work related stuff with my other personal stuff in one blog (since basically I have no life and barely have any work, at this point) So I'm going to put this darling on hiatus for a while I think.

Unknown said...

gaaaasssspppp.

Well such is the internet :)

(ps. I had an amazing birthday recently, and I've been having girly moments of wanting to talk about it. ie: someone has a lady friend.)

Ida Nieninque Thomasdotter said...

whaaat...? tell me more, tell me more, tell me more! Or email me and tell me ALL! :)

Oh, and I'm sorry I missed your birthday :/

wheels said...

do you have a youtube channel? you could upload some of the stuff youve done and that could be your work portfolio so if any potential directos wanna see your work, you can send them that link :)